KitchenAid Artisan 5KCG100 Coffee Grinder
When it comes to coffee it’s important to have fresh beans at the ready, and of course a grinder to grind them down to your specific needs and for your coffee machine to take advantage of. A good grinder that can turn your coffee beans into fine coffee powder is the KitchenAid Artisan 5KCG100 Coffee Grinder (VIEW PRICE HERE!) – it has many features based on a sturdy metal design that will give you the great tasting coffee you have only ever dreamed of.
It’s important to note that experts believe the best way of grinding coffee beans so that they preserve their aroma and taste is to grind them down using burr grinding technology, and with the fact this grinders burrs rotate 450 times per minute means you are going to get a coffee grind that tastes good within minutes. The grinder’s burrs are made of stainless steel and being able to clean them is easy with the brush that is included with purchase – they are located on the side of the grinder underneath the grind control which means no stale ground coffee can hide because all coffee falls straight into the container beneath ready to be used.
Here are a few reasons why this coffee grinder should be your next purchase:
- 15 different grinds – If you are one that likes to experiment by tasting different coffee beans at different grinds, then you’ll like the fact this grinder offers its users 15 different grind settings so you’ll have plenty to experiment until you find a grind that is perfect for you and your coffee machine.
- Multiple colours – This grinder comes in 4 different colours so you will easily be able to find a colour that is going to match with your kitchen already. The 4 different colours are Empire Red, Onyx Black, Pearl Metallic, and Almond Cream.
- Unique compact design – This product has a bit of weight to it so it doesn’t move during operation, and because of its compact design and modern look it puts this grinder up there with some of the best.
- Slow grind – The burrs rotate at 450RPM which is a lot slowly than some of the grinders out there, KitchenAid have done this on purpose because the slower the grind the better the taste! A slower grind ensures beans keep their original aroma and taste isn’t diminished by the overall grind.
- Glass containers – Most grinders these days are built with plastic containers, but this KitchenAid product comes with glass containers because it helps put more weight on its feet as well as the fact it prevents static build up that often comes with plastic containers.
- Plenty of space for coffee beans – The top hopper is very spacious and can hold up to 241g of coffee beans at any one time, so even if you don’t use the whole amount every use the coffee beans will still stay fresh thanks to the tight lid on top.
The KitchenAid Artisan 5KCG100 has a good weight to it so while you may find other grinders in the market like to dance around the kitchen during operation because of their powerful burr grinders you’ll find this sturdy little unit will keep still. This product is definitely at the higher end of the market in terms of price but it’s also there because it is top of the range, and being a well-known brand in KitchenAid, you are definitely getting a product that will do what it say’s and it will last for years.
Features: 15 Grinding settings – Cast painted metal design – Removable containers