De’Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder
Coffee grinders are very popular in kitchens these days because they give coffee lovers an excuse to get out of bed in the morning – they produce fine coffee powder straight from the coffee beans themselves to use in coffee machines that at the end of the operation produce great tasting coffee. The De’Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder (VIEW PRICE HERE!) can offer consumers that exact experience and if you are looking for a simple grinder that can automate the grinding process then the De’Longhi KG79 may be the grinder you are looking for.
Here are a few features the De’Longhi KG79 provides:
- Removable powder container – This grinder has a container at the bottom which collects the powder, it is easily removable once the operation is finished so the consumer can quickly poor the powder into the coffee machine which will then output the great coffee once expects.
- Transparent bean container – A huge bean container that sits on top of the grinder can hold up to 120g of coffee beans which is perfect for up to 12 cups of coffee. The transparent container also makes it easy to see what is going on during the grinding operation. Simply add your beans by opening the transparent id on top of the contained and then close ready for the beans to be ground.
- Multiple cup selector – When the transparent container on top of the grinder is filled with coffee beans you will be able to select how many cups of coffee you are making so the grinder can grind the specific amount of coffee powder needed to make a certain amount of cups.
- Professional burr grinder – This grinder was manufactured with a professional burr in place, this means your coffee beans are ground to the finest possible powder to suit your needs. The burr grinder consists of two grinding wheels that prevent overheating, which means any coffee beans that go through the grinder will still maintain their great taste and aroma.
- Grind selector – You can turn a specific setting using the knob so you can have fine, medium or coarse coffee, and the grinder will consistently produce that specific grind throughout the operation.
- Easy to put away – If you love your coffee but you’re not a regular user on a daily basis then the built-in cord storage will help you hide the plug and store away until its next use – the two containers can also be detached and put away separately if need be.
- Dual safe system – If during operation the ground coffee container or the top bean container is removed then the system will automatically shut down. This is a procedure that was implemented to keep consumers safe during the operation of grinding.
This De’Longhi grinder is made from plastic so it’s very lightweight, and with the built-in cord storage makes this grinder very easy to put away until you need another dose of finely ground coffee. With the easy to remove storage containers such as the top coffee bean container and the bottom ground coffee container makes this grinder very easy to keep clean – simply wash up the containers after every use to keep the coffee beans fresh and the freshly ground coffee tasting great.
If you aren’t that experienced when it comes to using grinders and you don’t know where to start, this grinder is a great option because you simply fill it with your desired coffee beans and then turn it on, adjust a couple of settings to suit your needs and the grinder will automatically do the rest for you.
For the price you can’t go far wrong with this De’Longhi grinder because it offers a very simple process to new users and it’s very affordable. If you are looking for a good grinder that does everything you need and more, then the De’Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder may be the grinder for you.
Features: Fineness selector – Professional burr grinding system – Multiple cups selector