Top 5 Electrical Espresso Grinders Online
Do you want professional standard coffee fresh from your kitchen each morning? If the answer is yes you’ve come to the right place. Electrical grinders can be a little on the expensive side, but when you consider how much the average person spends on coffee each year (spoiler: It’s a lot of money) you could buy an electrical grinder and a coffee machine and still save money in the long term!
As with all big purchases, there are some things you should look out for when buying an electrical grinder. These things include price (there is no point paying too little for something that’s just going to break in a few months, but you also don’t want to pay too much when you could have got similar features for a lower price), warranty (it’s important to make sure electrical items have a warranty to protect you against faulty purchases and accidents), a reasonable capacity (you want to be able to grind enough beans for your friends and family as well as yourself), and easy to use controls (you don’t want to waste time trying to figure out how to use the thing!).
We understand that buying an electrical coffee grinder can be time consuming, but our list of the 5 best electric coffee grinding machines should help put your mind at ease.
Bodum Bistro Review – Our Number 1
This is an impressive and professional electric grinder (VIEW PRICE HERE!) which is ideal for beginners and coffee connoisseurs alike. Read on for some of Bodum Bistro’s best features.
- Bodum Bistro has a large capacity and can hold 220 grams of coffee beans at anyone one timing, allowing you to make enough ground beans for a whole army of coffee addicts.
- This electric grinder is ridiculously easy to use. With just a push of a button you can choose the grind you want (from French press to Espresso), set the timer for however long you want to grind the beans for and then grind away to your hearts content, all by the use of a few simple buttons!
- The Bodum Bistro has an in-built friction clutch, which will protect the inner workings of the grinder from damage.
- These grinders come in an array of attractive colours so you can buy the perfect bodum bistro for your kitchen, and all of the models come with see-through lids so you can check on your coffee beans progress without having to open the machine.
- The Bodum Bistro has received positive reviews from customers, and currently holds a 4.3 rating on Amazon. Customers have praised the grinders well built, sturdy design, speediness and improved taste.
Features: Large capacity, easy to use, protection against damage, colour choice and see through lid
De’Longhi KG79 Review – Number 2
- The De’Longhi grinder has a capacity of 120 grams, which translates to around 12 cups of coffee. That’s more than enough for entertaining friends, family or even a small party.
- This electric grinder is very easy to use. There is a dial located in the middle of the appliance that lets you select the kind of grind you want, and then to start the process you just have to press the on/off button.
- The De’Longhi Burr Grinder is a very modern looking appliance complete with a see through top, which allows you to watch the beans grind.
- This grinder comes with a removable powder container, which makes it easy to store when not in use.
- The De’Longhi grinder has received mostly positive reviews, and has an above average rating on 4.1 on Amazon. Customers tend to be pleasantly surprised with the quality of this grinder considering its affordable price.
Features: Modern look, 120 gram capacity, easy to use settings, easy to store after use
Bodum Bistro Black Review – Number 3
This is the cheaper version of the Bodum Bistro electric grinder featured earlier in our list. It isn’t quite as powerful as its slightly more mid-range cousin, but it is still packed with impressive features.
- This Bodum Bistro coffee grinder has a capacity of 60 grams, which is very reasonable considering the price.
- This grinder has a see-through lid so you can check on your grinding progress and make sure you achieve the right coarseness/fineness.
- This Bodum Bistro is also made out of stainless steel, which as we know is a durable and long lasting material.
- You can operate this Bodum Bistro grinder by using simple button controls, and you can also choose whether you want to continuously grind or pulse your beans.
- This grinder is fairly similar in appearance to the other Bodum Bistro, and is available in a range of funky colours.
- This version of the Bodum Bistro is also popular with customers, and it has a very good score of 4.4 out of 5 on Amazon.
- This grinder is great for beginners or those on a budget. It grinds the beans quickly, it lasts a long time and it does everything you would expect it to do, although a few customers have found the machine to be a little noisy.
Features: Capacity of 60 grams, simple button controls, transparent lid
Krups Expert GVX231 Review – Number 4
- This Krups GVX2 grinder has 17 setting between coarse and fine for you to choose from depending on the kind of coffee you wish to make. All settings are adapted for the appropriate brewing method, and this grinder is suitable for French press and espresso.
- This grinder has a capacity of 225 grams, and it gives you the option to select how many cups you want to make, from 2 to 12.
- Krups Expert GVX231 comes with a transparent safety lid, which you can look through to see the grinding process and won’t fall off and make a mess.
- This grinder has a removable upper burr and removable ground coffee container, and it is pretty easy to dismantle and re-assemble the grinder.
- This Krups GVX231 is very easy to use and has a simple ON/OFF blue LED button which is both easy to navigate and easy to see.
- The Krups Expert has an above average rating of 3.8 out of 5. Customers tend to agree that this machine is a little delicate, but produces great results when used correctly.
Features: Various grinding settings, suitable for French Press and Espresso, transparent safety lid, easy to use LED button.
De’Longhi KG49 Review – Number 5
- The De’Longhi can hold up to 90 grams worth of coffee beans, and can make enough for 4-12 cups at any one time so you can let your friends, family, neighbours and even strangers try out your new coffee beans. The amount of coffee cups can be seen and selected towards the bottom of the appliance.
- This grinder has a transparent lid so you can check the status of your coffee beans at any time, and the De’Longhi is also compact, light and easy to store after use.
- The De’Longhi coffee bean grinder is very easy to use. There are three LED lights that tell you what the consistency of your grind is; whether the beans are coarse, medium or fine. It is also very easy to start the grinding process; simply push the button at the top of the appliance and watch the beans grind away!
- This electric grinder comes with a cleaning brush to help you clean your grinder quickly and easily, and it also boasts non-slip feet to keep the grinder in place during use.
- The De’Longhi has mostly proved popular with customers and currently holds a 4.0 out of 5 star rating on Amazon. Customers tend to praise the grinders efficiency, speed and compact design.
Features: Reasonable capacity, transparent lid, light-weight, easy to use, easy to clean, comes with free cleaning brush, non-slip feet
Pricing: Mid range.
These are all excellent electric grinders, but first place just has to go to the 1st Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder – Black. This grinder has the largest bean capacity on the list and will let you serve the most cups of coffee at any given time, it is very easy to use but still lets you have full control over the state of your beans, and it has an in-built friction clutch to protect itself from any internal damages.